Use our Small Cards Tray in combination with our Alphabet and Number Tracing Cards to set up activities for your child such as:
- Match the number of objects to the number card.
- Match the first sound of each object to the alphabet card.
- Fill with sand or flour, trace the card, then write the letter or number.
- Fill with play dough and press your objects into it or roll play dough snakes and make numbers or letters to put into the tray.
- Make your own 2" papers to put in the top area to title the activity--such as "Blue" and fill with blue objects or "Mammal" and fill with little animal toys.
DIMENSIONS: 8.5 x 5.75 inches. Inside top area is 2 inches square. Bigger pocket is 5 x 5.5 inches.
MATERIALS: Maple Wood. Finished with lacquer.